Our terms and conditions relate to restaurant booking, gift vouchers and the use of this website.
1. All vouchers are redeemable only in the Belfry Steakhouse for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
2. All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
3. Vouchers cannot be used in the addition of other promotions or incentives.
4. When you purchase gift vouchers you are not guaranteed to be able to use them on a specific date. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion.
5. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
6. All vouchers must be presented when you have asked for the bill so this can be deducted from the total.
7. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
8. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
9. For voucher related queries please call 01332 974174.
1. It is our policy to secure a deposit of £10 per person for groups of 8 or more. We will also collect deposits for other events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas Day, details of this will be provided on the relevant pages.
2. For groups of 8 or more we also require a preorder to be sent a minimum of 48 hours before the booking date. This should be sent to email@example.com
3. When booking a table we require at least one form of contact information such as a mobile or telephone number.
1. If you wish to cancel a booking call us and inform us as soon as possible.
2. Any deposits paid are non-refundable.
3. In the unlikely event your booking has had to be cancelled you will be informed as soon as possible and if you have paid a deposit it will be refunded.
4. The company cannot be held liable for any costs incurred due to the cancellation.
The website www.belfrysteakhouse.co.uk is owned and managed by The Belfry LTD.
The Belfry LTD trading as The Belfry Steakhouse makes every effort to ensure the relevance, reliability and accuracy of information served and accessed by this website. However, The Belfry LTD and its employees will not be held responsible for any form of loss or misinformation occurred due to the use of or reliance upon the information on this site.
This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Frequent changes are made to the website which can happen to any areas at any time without notice.
The Belfry LTD cannot guarantee that access to the site will be uninterrupted or error free. We cannot guarantee that defaults will be corrected or that the site server is free of viruses or represents the functionality of the site. As part of our responsibility we aim to correct any issues and errors as soon as we are able.